Webroot Business Endpoint Protection is a stronger and smarter business product that includes various features, which are perfect for getting protection against various cybercriminals. This product includes antivirus, antimalware, web filtering, and many more features. For using this product, you first have to download and install it on your system. You can complete these processes by following the given procedures.
- Open a preferred web browser.
- Move to the official website of Webroot.
- Tap “For Business” option from the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Endpoint Protection”.
- Now, scroll down the web page and click the “Buy Now” option.
You can also select the “Start Trial” option if you want to use a free version of Webroot. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the downloading procedure.
- In the next window, you can:
- Review your order: On the right-hand side of the screen, you will get your cart. Review your order details carefully.
- Enter Personal Information: Next, you have to enter your personal details such as name, address, email id, etc.
If you are a business then tick mark the checkbox next to “Click here if you are a business” and enter the business details.
- Add Payment Details: Further, you have to select the preferred payment method and enter all the required information for the successful completion of the process.
- Then, tap “Buy Now” option.
- This will successfully complete the purchase of your Webroot Business Endpoint Protection. Now, you will receive a confirmation mail which will contain a download link and security key code.
- Hence, access the registered email address.
- Next, open the confirmation mail that you have received.
- Click the download link provided in the mail.
- This will begin the downloading process. Wait for the download to complete successfully.
Installation of Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection For Windows:
- First of all, open the downloads folder. If you have saved your setup file in another location then open that folder.
- Next, double-click the downloaded setup file of Webroot Business Endpoint Protection.
- If prompted, to allow the application to make required changes in your system, then click the “yes” button.
- In the next window, you are required to provide the product key code in the required field.
You can find your product key code in the confirmation mail or at the back of the product box, as per the mode of purchase.
- If you want to change the Webroot Security settings, then tap the “Installation Options” button. You will get this option at the bottom of the screen.
After tapping that option, make the desired changes and press the back arrow icon to come back to the installation wizard.
- Next, click “Agree and Install” tab.
- Thereafter, enter the email address and tap the “Continue” button.
- This will begin the installation process.
- It might take a few minutes for the successful completion of the installation process. So, wait for its completion.
- Finally, restart your system.
Webroot Business Endpoint Protection For Mac:
- Firstly, locate and double-click the downloaded setup file.
- Next, drag the Webroot Business Endpoint Protection icon into the application folder.
- After that, open the “application folder”.
- Then, double-click the Webroot icon.
- Further, select the desired “language” from the drop-down menu and tap the “Next” button.
- To move further with the process, enter the “Product Keycode” which you have received in the confirmation mail after the successful online purchase or in the retail box if purchased from third-party.
- Next, you can review the license agreement by clicking the respective option from the lower corner of the screen.
- Thereafter, hit the “Agree and Install” tab.
- If asked, then provide your Mac administrator user Id and password in the required fields and click “Ok”.
- This will successfully install the Webroot product on your device.
Following these procedures will help you to buy and install the Webroot Business Endpoint Protection on your device. After following the above processes you can start using this product and its versatile range of features.