Webroot is globally acclaimed for its avant-garde, feature-packed and robust cybersecurity solutions. These laser-sharp software products are extremely user-friendly and highly intuitive. As such, its setup procedure has been kept as simple as possible. After purchasing a preferred version of Webroot, you can easily activate and get it at webroot.com/safe.
Webroot Setup at “webroot.com/safe”
Webroot Setup is a quick and convenient process involving its Activation, Download and Installation. At “webroot.com/safe”, you can effortlessly activate your subscription by creating your “Account”. For this, all you need is a strong and reliable High-Speed Internet Connection. Apart from that, you must have your unique “Webroot Product Activation Key”.
Webroot Product Activation Key is a unique reference code that contains the details of your purchased subscription. You get this 20 digit alphanumeric code as soon as you purchase your Webroot license. In case of online purchase, you get it in your “Purchase Confirmation Email”. Alternatively, it is available on the Retail Card or Installation CD if you have got it from an offline store.
- In the very first place, you should launch a Web Browser that you usually use on your “Computer”. For example, you may be using Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla etc.
- After that, go to the official website to activate your Webroot Product Activation Key. In other words, enter “webroot.com/safe” as a URL in your Browser’s Address Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- The following window requires you to enter your Email Address and Webroot Product Activation Key. Therefore, enter an active Email Address with which you want to create your Email Account. Along with that, provide a valid Key Code.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Thereafter, you should provide some basic “Profile Information” along with a strong and unique “Password” on the next window.
- In addition to that, you must also set a “Personal Security Code”, “Security Question” and a relevant “Security Answer”.
- After that, click “Next” to set up your Webroot Login Account.
- Along with that, “webroot.com/safe” will send you a “Verification Email” to you for validating your Email Address.
- Hence, go to your Email Account and log in to it. Then, access the Email sent by “webroot.com/safe” and Verify your Email Address.
- Once your “Account” is successfully created and Product Key is activated. Then, proceed to download the Setup File for your purchased product.
- Therefore, go to “webroot.com” and log in to your “Account” using your registered Email Address and Password.
- Subsequently, go to the “My Subscriptions” section and locate the purchased version of Webroot.
- Thereafter, click on the “Download” tab and begin the downloading process.
- Then, wait for the process to finish properly.
- To begin with, locate the downloaded Setup File on your system.
- Then, open the same by double-clicking on it.
- Now, click “Run” on the Security Warning pop-up box.
- Next, you must provide your 20 digit Product Activation Key accurately on the following window.
- In addition to that, “webroot.com/safe” allows you to make some changes in Installation Settings. Hence, click on “Installation Options” and make the required changes on the next window. For instance,
- Install Location
- Create a desktop shortcut
- Randomize the installed filename to bypass certain infections
- Protect the SecureAnywhere files, processes, and memory from modification
- Change Language
- Proxy Settings
- Now, click on the Back arrow on the left-hand side of the Title Bar and return back to Installation Wizard.
- Subsequently, click “Agree and Install” to initiate the installation process.
- Thereafter, enter your registered Email Address when prompted. Then, click “Continue”.
- After that, wait for the process to complete properly.
- Then, restart your “Computer”.